The Department of Plant Agriculture is housed in two buildings on the main campus, the Crop Science Building and the E.C. Bovey Building. The main offices for the Department of Plant Agriculture are located on the third floor of the Crop Science Building.
The E.C. Bovey Building is located on the southwest corner of the main Guelph campus. Built in 1991, the complex houses both faculty as well as research facilities. In addition, the Bovey complex includes an expansive network of greenhouses and growth room facilities, found west of the main lab/administrative buildings. The tropical greenhouse houses a collection of plants, including: Tropicals; Cacti; and Orchid Collection. For further information on the tropical greenhouse, contact: Rodger Tschanz.
For accessibility information, visit the E.C. Bovey page at the University of Guelph website.
- Gale Bozzo Associate Professor
- Stephen Fleischauer Program Director Associate Diploma in Turfgrass (ADTM)
- Bernard Grodzinski Professor
- Max Jones Assistant Professor
- Katerina Serlemitsos Jordan Associate Professor
- Eric M. Lyons Associate Professor, Director Guelph Turfgrass Institute (GTI)
- Gopinadhan (Gopi) Paliyath Professor, Research Programme Director (Food for Health)
- Praveen Saxena Professor
- David Wolyn Professor