We at the University of Guelph Wheat Breeding Program would like to invite you to tour our trial plots and talk face-to-face with our researchers at our yearly Open House event.
Come visit us at noon (12:00pm) on Tuesday July 19th, 2016 at the Elora Research Farm near Elora, ON. We will be providing a lunch, demonstrations of our research and wagon tours of the facility.
Please RSVP to email@example.com if you would like to join us for the noon lunch so we can plan food quantities appropriately.
Tuesday July 19th, 2016 @ 12:00pm (noon)
Elora Research Farm
6182 2nd Line, Elora ON
Researchers on-site for the Open House:
- Dr. Ali Navabi (Wheat Breeding Program PI)
- Dr. Mitra Serajarazi (Cereals Pathologist/Breeder)
- Dr. Mina Kaviani (Cereals Molecular Lab & Genetics)
- PhD candidate Harwinder Sidhu (FHB resistance in wheat)
- PhD candidate Kamal Khadka (Drought tolerance in the Nepal wheat diversity panel)
- MSc candidate Alex Whittal (Winter Wheat vernalization and photoperiod genetics)
- MSc candidate Emily Gordon (Phosphorus use efficiency in Synthetic wheat derivatives)
- Field Technicians Alex Harris and Nick Wilker
- Professor Bill Dean will also showcase some of his research on cropping systems involving wheat
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org