This year the University of Guelph will be hosting Annual Meeting of National Association of Plant Breeders (NAPB) from August 7-10th, 2018.
- Reception and banquet featuring local bands
- Pre-conference tour of the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- Field Tours at the Elora Research Station
- Poster sessions and 1-minute poster introductions
- Award talks and 2018 awards
The deadline for early bird registration is May 18, 2018, Please visit https://www.plant.uoguelph.ca/napb2018 for more information and to register!