The 14th International Symposium on Bioplastics, Biocomposites, and Biorefining co-hosted by:
- University of Guelph’s Bioproducts Discovery & Development Centre (BDDC)
- University of Toronto’s Centre for Biocomposites & Biomaterials Processing (CBBP)
- University of Hanover’s Institute of Bioplastics and Biocomposites (IfBB)
- University of La Frontera’s Scientific and Technological Bioresource Nucleus (BIOREN)
- Alberta Innovates—an organization which specializes in innovation to industrialization solutions
will take place on May 31 – June 3 2016 at Guelph, Ontario, Canada at the Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre. We have just launched our website for ISBBB-2016 at http://isbbb.org/
The ISBBB series of conferences offers attendees an unparalleled opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world and keep up to date with the latest in cutting edge research and development in the fields of bioplastics, biocomposites and biorefining and more.
This conference builds on the remarkable success of the previous 13th ISBBB conference held in May of 2014 in Guelph, Ontario. The 13th ISBBB was exceptionally well attended with 261 registered delegates from 31 countries.
Here is the highlights video of the previous ISBBB 2014 conference
This year’s conference will be a dynamic extension of the scope of the previous conference offering even more prospects for professional development and scientific interaction. The key theme governing the 14th iteration of the ISBBB will be “Sustainable Bioeconomy to Marketplace”.
We hope you will join us for the 14th ISBBB Conference which promises to be a great success.