Date and Time: Friday, August 18, 2017 (noon - 8:00pm) AND Saturday, August 19, 2017 (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Location: Where: 328 Victoria Rd. S. in Guelph (at College Ave.)
Free admission and parking.
• View next year’s annuals and perennials and pick your favourites.
• Participate in a Consumer Preference Study for ornamentals.
• Guelph and Wellington County Master Gardeners available to answer your gardening questions.
• Guelph Healthy Landscapes will answer questions about natural pest control and wise water use.
• + All-America Selections trial, field-grown cutflower trial, small scale vegetable trial, containers and more!